CURRENT VERSION PHP : 2.1407 (July 2014) (Posted July 17, 2014)
Below is the version release history of Site Store Pro. There have been 32 release versions of Site Store Pro since the original public release in January 2006.
Your current Site Store Pro version number is listed on the footer of the store's web-based admin system. If you are using an older version and would like to upgrade to the current release, login to your account to download the latest version. Information and instructions on upgrading Site Store Pro to the latest release version is available here. For upgrade assistance or questions about upgrading custom installations, please submit a support ticket.
* = MAJOR RELEASE VERSION
- New Responsive Admin Area With All New Dashboard features, new inventory manager and a completely new interface. Based on Bootstrap 3.
- New CMS contact forms manager. Unlimited custom contact forms with direct integration into MailChimp and ConstantContact APIs. Works with all devices and includes responive catpcha. Includes contact submisssions log in admin area which can be exported to use as Opt-in list for other external list providers.
- New CMS Events Calendar manager. Unlimited event calendars with both generic calendar listings as well as filtered event and item listings. Calandars are fully responsive and skinnable directly via custom CSS.
- Fixed issue where left navigation would not work on php installs with register_globals set to "on"
- Fixed issue on left menu where "shop our store label" was not displaying on CMS pages.
- Fixed issue where captcha error was not appearing on the admin login page on some installs.
- Fixed issue in admin where discount was not retaining assigned collection filter in admin edit page.
- Fixed issue in admin where CMS page was not displaying alert message to installs that were not upgraded.
- Fixed issue in admin where the "Return To Search Results" was not working correctly on specific installs.
- New Responsive Sample Store Design Built On Top Of Twiter's Bootstrap 3 CSS Framework.
- New Dynamic CMS (Content Management System) To Create New Full Pages For Site Root Content. Dynamic Content Pages Are SEO Friendly. (Managed Via Admin Area Under New 'CMS' Section.)
- New Dynamic Top Menu System With Unlimited Custom Tabs, Nested Menus And Custom HTML Features. (Managed Via Admin Area Under New 'CMS' Tab.)
- New Site Structure that allows equally simple design integration using either the Dreamweaver DWT templates or the new "design includes" sample store for users who do not use Dreamweaver.
- New Dynamic Site Footer Content System. (Managed Via Admin Area Under New 'CMS' Tab.)
- New Dynamic Drill-Down (Filtered) Left Menu System That Show Current Search Criteria And Allows Removal Of Filters. (Managed Via Admin Area Under New 'CMS' Tab.)
- New "Demographics" categorization feature. Now easily associate items as "Men's", "Women's", "Boy's", "Girl's", "Babies", "Baby Boys", "Baby Girl"s or "Seniors" without having to setup dedicated categories or shop-by records. Assign an item to one or multiple demographics by simply clicking on the filter on the item editor page. Demographic grouping spanning all categories is now a simple point and click process.
- New Dynamic Product Images Module With Enhanced Zoom, Magnifier And Thumbnail Functions. (Managed Via Admin Area Under Specific Product's Image Manager.)
- New Dynamic Product View Display Layout Selection. Change The Item View Layout In Real-Time With 5 Included Layouts. Managed Via Admin Area Under Specific Product Manager.
- New Color Swatch Image Selection Feature For Product Colors On Item View Page. Managed Via Admin Area Under Products > Colors.
- New Feature For Sizes, Colors And Materials To Allow The Option (Size, Color Or Material) To Either Be Applied To An Item With The Default Option Attributes (Label, Additional Fee, Etc.) ..OR.. The Admin Can Now Assign Custom Attributes Per Item (Label, Fee, Etc.). With This New Feature, The Administrator Can Now Re-Use Common Options Such As "Blue" or "Large" For Multiple Items But Change The Fee, Label And Other Attributes For The Specific Product For Which It is Assigned. (i.e. You Won't Have To Recreate The Same Color Each Time When An Attribute Needs To Be Changed For A Specific Item and can instead use the same option so simplify the management of the Colors, Sizes and Materials on the store.
- New Responsive Video Player for Both the Item View Page and Customer Ordered (On-Demand) Videos.
- New SEO Features For Items (Alternate Product Page Titles and SEO Links Instead of Using the Product Name)
- New Admin Products Duplicator With Ability To Specify Duplication Of Product's Images (or not).
- Added Feature To Search Module That Will Redirect Customer Directly To Item When Searched By SKU Or Item ID or If There Is Only One Item In The Results.
- Added Amazon Payments To Enterprise And Developer Versions (Now Built-In To Admin Area And Checkout).
- Added Coupon Code | Gift Certificate Entry To Order Review (In Addition To Shopping Cart Page Coupon Code Entry Form)
- Added "Pending" Pay-By-Check/Po Orders Feature To Admin And Disabled Customer Media Viewing/Downloads For Pending Pay-By-Check Orders.
- Added Responsive Recaptcha Feature (Auto-Sizing To Fit Small Mobile Devices)
- Added Feature To Automatically Set Store URL And Checkout URL Values When Installing New Store.
- Added Feature To Disable Search Results Image From Displaying On Item View Page (Useful For Items With A General Picture and then many individual pictures for item colors).
- Removed Item Download Button/Links On Printable Order Receipt (Since They Are Not Required By Customer On Print Version Of The Receipt).
- Fixed Issue Where Customer's Selected Shipping Preference Could Default Back To First Choice Available When Returning From Paypal To Complete Express Payment.
- Fixed Issue Where Customer's Gift Wrapping Preference May Be Defaulted Back To First Choice When Returning From Paypal To Complete Express Payment.
- Fixed Issue Where Real-Time Shipping Rates Markup Value Would Not Be Applied To Default (Initial) Selection On Specific Install Versions.
- Fixed Issue Where Dynamic Meta Description Was Populated By Keywords Field In Dynamic Item Display Manager In Some Versions.
- Fixed Issue Where Wishlist Button Was Appearing For Guest Checkout Users After Completing Their Purchase.
- Update Site News Manager With Enchanced Editor and Image Upload Features.
- Updated Shipping Module With Minor USPS First Class And Fedex International Rate Updates/Fixes.
- Updated Sales By Order Report To Display Guest Checkout User's Email Address.
- Updated Product Reviews Display With Pagination Feature, New User Add Form And Responsive Design Support.
- Updated Checkout Form To Included Mobile Friendly Div Payment Selection Buttons For Easier Payment Selection On Mobile Device
- Added Default Support for Store Installation Load Balancing. (MySQL-database session management instead of PHP file based cart sessions.)
- Added Streamlined Checkout Experience with Credit Card/PayPal/P.O. Selection (Billing Form) on Order Review Page.
- Added Guest Checkout System that works with both download and/or shippable items.
- Added Redeemded Item-Specific Coupon Code Value to Order Details Display Page in Admin Area.
- Added additional compliance / error checks for recently specified XSS PCI Scan triggers in the core search module.
- Added CDN & External URL support for product images and external URL (cloud) and Amazon S3 Expiring URLs support for order downloads.
- Fixed issue where download and ship items set as 'ship only' would still offer download option under specific configuration/setup.
- Fixed issue where STMP email send option was not authenticating on some installs.
- Fixed issue where "quick cart" top bar could sporadically show incorrect subtotal on checkout "start" page before proceeding to order review where it was then displayed correctly.
- Fixed issue where USPS first-class would not appear on specific configurations.
- Fixed issue on item display page where zoom image could not be disabled after uploading image file.
- Fixed issue where regular price was not appearing when wholesale price was set on item details page.
- Fixed issue where WYSIWYG editor was not showing up on the admin area discounts add/edit forms due to a Jquery conflict.
- Added new feature to disable/enable reCaptcha option on new user registration form via admin area (located in Store Setup > User Registration Setup > User Registration Configuration | Content (Retail - Wholesale)
- Added BOGO discount type to allow Buy X get Y at Z off discounts via the web-based admin.
- Fixed issue where item SKU would not appear on admin order details display.
- Added new security feature for distinct token/loginID authentication for multi-servers configs with load balancing (now included with all install types)
- Fixed issue where "Wishlist" requests were not redirecting back to correct item page in SEO-friendly mode on specific installs.
- Fixed issue where product review's average (stars displays) would not show up correctly on specific installs and always displayed 0 out 5 stars.
- Added feature to hide pricing on results display even if item is active / available for purchase. (useful for download and ship items or items that require options to determine final price)
- Changed default min amount filter on new discounts from 0.01 to 0.00 to help merchants avoid incorrect rules setup.
- USPS rates API module updated as per USPS Jan/Feb release.
- Added shipping fields data to Authorize.net API post to support enhanced fraud filters on sites that require stricter AVS (address verification settings).
- New Mobile Add-to-Cart Form for enhanced device display compatibility.
- New Discount Feature For Wholesale User-Only Coupon Codes.
- New Home Page Specials Display Scroller.
- New Captcha Verification Feature On User Registration/Checkout Form.
- Update to USPS shipping module to prevent "First Class" option from not showing as list option.
- Fixed issue on home page brands display going direct to mobile.
- Fixed issue on home page Shop-By-Occasion link not working in SEO mode.
- Fixed issue on search results link image where default image name did not update.
- Fixed issue where gift wrap total value would not appear on specific installations during checkout review.
- Admin Area: Fixed broken link to SEO friendly setup file examples.
- Admin Area: Fixed typo on add affiliate level page.
- Admin Area: Custom Reports Manager to record/track your own uploaded reports in database. Reports will not be overwritten by upgrades to cart.
- Added Full Product Import | Export Tools In Web-Based Admin For PHP Version.
- Added new product review captcha to prevent conflict on certain browser configurations (jquery clone error fix).
- Fixed link issue on home page main category links / image going to mobile version (incorrectly forced to mobile view)
- Fixed issue where product review average was conflicting with min qty purchase filter setting.
- Removed the old dynamic menu includes from the dynamic menu directory to prevent conflicts with original PHP menu setups.
- Added Affiliates Level(s) Management To Web-based admin.
- Added Australia (AU Dollar) To PayPal Standard Currency Types.
- Added Unlimited Lists / Options Manager to Product Manager.
- Updated products duplicator feature includes copying of product options, lists and input fields.
- Fixed issue on testimonials edit form in admin where date type was invalid.
- New Order Report By Date Included Sales Tax totals.
- Updated shipping module to support change for USPS parcel post API parameters.
- Fixed issue on shop-by-occasions home page links where URL pointed to invalid path.
- Fixed issue on item view loader where specific SEO friendly links would fail due to locale/server's default language.
- New Desktop Version Sample Store Design.
- New "Responsive" Mobile eCommerce System.
- Enchanced Mobile Device Detection Module.
- SEO Friendly URLs now can be enabled from the admin area without custom modifications to cart source files. (Must modify server's .htaccess file or web.config file manually however to enable feature.)
- New Shop-By Styles Manager and SEO Friendly Results Display.
- New Shop-By-Occasions Manager and SEO Friendly Results Display.
- Fixed Issue On Size, Color and Material Lists Not Sorting Correctly On Item View.
- Fixed Shipping Lookup Error When Custom Rates Feature Turned On But No Lists Active.
- Fixed Issue Where Weight Range On Item Specific Coupon Codes Would Disable Discount.
- Added Ability To Have One Image With Standard Zoom (Instead Of Requiring Multiple Images To Use Standard Zoom Popup).
- Fixed "Invalid Array" Error For Past Viewed Items Display On Specific Apache / PHP versions.
- Fixed Issue Where Specific PayPal Standard Accounts would not process total with zero pricing on items but shipping fee applied.
- Size, Color and Material options can now include sales tax triggers, item weight additions and wholesale user option fee discount and wholesale user specific list menu / cart labels
- Enhanced Mobile Device Detection Module For Mobile Site Option.
- Fixed issue in products results sorter where disabling 'Sort By Price' would break sort menu.
- Added PCI compliance fix where login page triggered false positive XSS vulnerability alert with Nexus-based scans.
- Fixed issue where specific PHP installs would not add leading zero to date months from January-Sept (i.e. 01)
- Added product personalization manager feature in admin.
- Modifed admin dashboard to include direct links to content manager areas (i..e products, customers, orders, store setup).
- Fixed issue in Constant Contact email list manager admin not saving list ID.
- Fixed issue in Collections Manager where link to store results had incorrect URL path.
- Added enhanced downloadable file posting module to increase large upload speed.
- Fixed issue on store's product (item) display where default select text for color and size was displayed incorrectly.
- PHP Version: Updated Admin Orders Manager With Past Orders Display
- PHP Version: Updated Admin Order Details View To Fix Bug On PayPal Order Status Display
- PHP Version: Updated Admin Email SMTP Test Module To Prevent Linux-Specific Server Error
- PHP Version: Updated Admin Default Discounts Display To Show Last Added Discounts
- PHP Version: Updated Sub-Category / Collection Editors To Fix Dependent List Menu Bug
- PHP Version: Updated Shopping Cart Report To Fix Unique cart Sessions Issue
- PHP Version: Updated Admin Product Search To Fix Non-Active Items For Search Exclusion
- PHP Version: Updated Customer Manager Header Include Not Showing Correct # Of Past Orders
- PHP Version: NEW Highlighting Feature On Customizations Page To Highlight Records Of Custom Files
- PHP Version: Updated Order Sales Report Feature
- PHP Version: NEW Products Duplicator Feature - Accessible via Product Manager Screen
- PHP Version: Updated Home Page Gallery Display To Fix Height Value Not Reading Admin Value
- PHP Version: Updated Jquery Include File On Store Display From Reloading On Certain Linux Installs
- PHP Version: NEW Basic Password Validation Option (password_validation_simple.php) For Customer Registration Passwords
- PHP Version: Replaced Wholesale Registration Module To Automatically Remove Cart Items During Wholesale Registration
- PHP Version: Updated Billing Form Initialization To Fix Free Item Checkout Bug
- PHP Version: Updated Dynamic Menu Include File To Fix Bug With Brands Menu Not Disabling
- PHP Version: Updated Order Review Page Bug To Prevent Real-time Shipping Rates To Not Refresh On Page Load
- ASP Version: Updated Products Search Engine For Enhanced PCI Compliance Requirements
- ASP Version: Updated Products Import Module (Faster Engine / Greater Server Compatibility)
- ASP Version: Updated Testimonials Page To Pass Certain XSS Scripting PCI Compliance Tests
- ASP Version: Updated USPS Shipping API To Use V4
- ASP Version: Updated FedEx Shipping API To Use Lastest FedEx API Service.
- Store customizations are now logged and excluded from upgrades and new version releases. All files are recorded and logged in the MySQL database and upgrading an existing install with a new release will not affect any past design changes, coding additions or administration system modifications.
- Cart now includes fully customizable store generated emails. The store administrator can control the content from the admin (like the ASP version) and also add install specific content directly to the email design files without breaking any other functionality. All emails are separate HTML templates in PHP version so changing one email will not affect all the other email types in the system.
- Dynamic top navigation menu includes user-defined tabs and all tabs can be turned off/on via the web-based admin system.
- Mobile store version can now be turned off/on via the admin and the mobile/desktop version view switcher bar is now dynamically controlled content via the web-based admin system.
- Testimonials Form contents now managed via web-based admin. Form can also be turned off/on via admin while keeping testimonials display still active.
- Logon/Logoff link bar now included in default sample store layout.
- Hover highlighting of search results items. Can be turned on / off via the web-based admin.
- All sections on the item view page are independent include files and can be moved around for easy layout changes from the default sample store features layout without breaking the functionality of the page.
- Administrator can now specify the exact sort ordering of the images on the item view display (for products with multiple pictures).
- Zoom image (magnifier) feature for high-definition views of product images. Feature can be turned on/off from the web-based admin.
- Product Reviews "Summary Bar Display" on both search results and item view pages showing average review score and star levels. (Can be enabled / disabled for either display via the web-based admin).
- Product Reviews display content now managed via web-based admin.
In addition to sorting by price, title, product id, brand, category, sub-category and collection, customers can now sort their catalog results by highest or lowest rated (reviewed) products, most or least viewed items, most or least popular (sold) items, most recently added or oldest items and most recently edited (updated) or oldest updated items. (All sort features can be turned off / on via the admin).
- Designer can apply different search results, item details, cart display, checkout, and my account layouts to the install without affecting any design files.
- Multiple discounts of the same type can be now active and applied at the same time. For example, you can have multiple Coupon Code promotions active at the same time with different codes and order criteria / filter requirements
- Store discounts can now have both category filters and order filters applied at same time.
- Free shipping discounts now available on ALL discount types.
- Administrator can now exclude all or specific states from free shipping discounts (i.e. Puerto Rico, Hawaii).
- Administrator can now exclude all or specific countries from free shipping discounts.
- Category based discounts can have description text on item details page.
- Item-specific coupon info now displayed in cart line items.
- % based line item discounts now deduct percentage off option fees as well base price of item.
- Unlimited Registration Fields and Lists!!! Completely new registration form builder system. HTML content and Image headers on any field. Custom HTML form fields now supported.
- All fields on registration forms now sortable (can appear anywhere on registration forms via admin-defined ordering (position) values).
- Canadian Provinces now included in default registration forms.
- Admin can turn off/on any country for registration forms/shipping via admin interface now.
- Go "Direct to Order Checkout" after verifying account via email activation link. Customers are also auto-logged into site when verifying email address via activation link.
- Customers can be permanently disabled (deactivated) even if they re-verify their account.
- User passwords are now encrypted and can be reset by customer. (Forget Password is now password reset feature).
- All order options (comments, shipping, gift-wrapping) now combined on order review page for a more streamlined and simplified checkout process.
- Direct Media Viewing and Item Downloads From Emails (No Login Required - secure URL link.)
- Check Order Status From Order Confirmation Email Directly Via Status Link. (no login required - secure URL link)
- Checkout system now displays different purchaser text labeling for downloadable, shippable and alternate shipping address | order types.
- Downloadable items that use the download + ship feature (using special delivery settings) can now be included/excluded for tax calculations in addition to shipping calculations.
- Purchase Order (P.O.) or post pay checkout (payment) option now included in default release. Administrator can assign PO status to individual customers and then can select to pay by PO or check (post pay) instead of having to pay via credit card, PayPal, etc.
- US Sales Tax rate can be set to different rates for different states. Unlike the ASP version that by default sets the sales tax rate to only one state, the PHP version can be set to accommodate multiple state tax rates for stores with shipping location in different national locations.Customer can download items directly from order confirmation page instead of having to go to their account manager to download items.
- Unified Order Details Formatting Manager allows for management of the order details display settings via one admin area instead of multiple formatting tools in ASP version. (Formats the order confirmation page details area, account manager order details, email order confirmation display.)
- Alternate shipping address opens as jQuery modal window on same page as order review instead of going to separate page entirely in ASP version to simplify adding gift/alternate addresses during checkout.
- Canada and Europe VAT (Value Added Tax) calculation now included in default configuration.
Order Payment & Order Payment History now shown on order details in both admin
- and customer receipts. (Can be turned on/off in admin system for customer displays.)
- Printable receipt feature now standard in PHP version. Site Administrator can include own custom company info and header on printable order receipt via web-based admin as well
- Administrator can now have installation-specific (custom) shipping drop-down selections in addition to FedEx, UPS, USPS real-time rate selection(s) and flat-rate shipping options. The install specific drop-downs allow the admin to specify customer-selectable flat-rate shipping choices such as "Standard Shipping" or "Overnight Shipping". The custom selections can be used in place of or in combination with the real-time service provider rate selections (FedEx, UPS, USPS).
Flat-Rate or User-Selectable Rates (custom list selections or real-time service provider rates) can now be used together at the same time. Therefore, the store can use customer-selectable rates for domestic shipments and flat-rates for international shipments or vice-versa.
- All admin features can be turned off/on to enable certain features on different installations. Custom admin features will not be overwritten with new upgrades since all links and feature activations are controlled by the MySQL database instead of via FTP file upgrades.
- All web-based administration logins (failed and successful attempts) are now logged and available for review/auditing by Master Administrator(s).
Master Administrator can now define the number of failed login attempts that will disable an admin user (login) account. (Default setting is 5 attempts before account is disabled.)
- Administrator can now upload images directly to the server and embed them in their HTML content when using the form WYSIWYG editor(s).
- Completely new item search to make is easier to find items in large store databases. New sorting features and search filters. In addition to the previous advanced item search features available in the ASP admin system, with the PHP version the administrator's can now easily search for which items are turned on for the home page displays, featured items, specials and the sort results by the following choices: active, disabled, price, title, product id, brand, category, sub-category and collection, customers can now sort their catalog results by highest or lowest rated (reviewed) products, most or least viewed items, most or least popular (sold) items, most recently added or oldest items and most recently edited (updated) or oldest updated items.
- New Customer Manager with a tabbed interface like the products manager.
- New Product Manager tabs system with a cleaner, more initiative interface.
- Custom List Menu Functions in the Product Manager have been combined on a uniform screen to make it easier and faster to manage the custom item list menu selections
- The Product 'Delete' function is now on every screen in the product manager instead of just on the 'General Info' screen which some administrator's found difficult to locate.
- Master Administrator now can define the admin user account's login expiration / password change duration. (Default 30 days) (Required for some payment processor's PCI compliance requirements.)
- Process Phone, Mail and PO payments for customers direct from admin.
- Administrator can specific order refund / credit reason (notes) when processing order credits. (This feature helps the administrator when looking back at the order in the future to determine why there was a credit applied.)
- Add | Delete Order Payment Information directly from the order details page.
- Update order status information directly from the order details page without having to go to another page.
- New "One Page Checkout" With Registration, Billing Information, Credit Card Entry And Comments Combined On One Form.
- New MOBILE Version Of Sample Website | Online Store With Support For Both Basic And Commercial API Device Detection/Redirection. Mobile Version Can Be Applied To Any Previous Version Of Site Store Pro Including Custom Installs.
- New Jquery Modal Status Display On Registration And Billing Processing (i.e. Please Wait Dialog)
- New Failed Order Logging System And Failed Order Reports / Convert Failed Order To Valid Order Feature.
- New Auto-Inventory Check To Item View For Items Without Inventory Record(s).
- New Batch Products Import System (Released 10/3/2011).
- Fixed Shipping URL On Order Confirmation Email Not Displaying Correctly With Long URLs.
- Fixed Bug In Dynamic Navigation Menu Where Category > Subcategory Was Not Rendering Correctly As Ordered List.
- Fixed Bug In Paypal Standard To Save/Display Custom Input Fields In Order History.
- Fixed CSS Issues On IE8 Where Registration Form Fields Aligned To Right Of Page On 100% Width Site Designs.
- Fixed Bug In Admin Customer Registration Form Manager Where "Middle Name" Was Always Turn On In Specific Some Installs.
- Optimized Paypal Express Checkout Code With Faster Query Response For Paypal Order Confirmations.
- Optimized Checkout Code That Speeds Up Payment Provider Response For Better User Experience On Slower Servers.
- Removed Login Information From Download Orders For Enhanced Customer Information Security/Privacy.
- Added Error Checking To Auto Generated Store Email(s) Sending Process To Prevent Page Error When SMTP Server Not Connecting.
- New Sample Store Design With Extensive jQuery Features, Streamlined CSS, Cleaner Checkout Forms, Faster Skinning With New Site Designs and Smaller Code Footprint.
- New jQuery / CSS Dynamic Menu System With Nested / Dependent Categories (Based On Dynamic Drive Smooth Navigation Menu (v1.5))
- New Dynamic jQuery/CSS Home Page Gallery (Slideshow) System (Replaced Previous Dynamic Top Image Area) : (Based On Dynamic Drive Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v2.4))
- New Dynamic jQuery/CSS Horizontal Sale Items Scroller (Based On The jQuery Infinite Carousel Plug-In)
- New "Featured" Items jQuery/CSS Item Scroller (Can Be Placed Anywhere On Site)
- New "Special" ( Sale) Items jQuery/CSS Item Scroller (Can Be Placed Anywhere On Site)
- New "Add To Cart Via URL Link" Feature. Can Add Direct Links On Facebook, Twitter, etc to have item directly added to shopping cart. Can also use Direct Link feature to place static "Buy Now" buttons (links) on non Site Store Pro enabled sites or HTML only pages that do not load the Site Store Pro cart framework.
- New Video Player That Supports HTML 5 and Falls Back To Flash On Non-Supported Browser. Application Now Supports H.264 Encoded Video Playback For Media Purchases. (MP4). (Based On VideoJS HTML 5 Video Player)
- New Developer API Framework with XML and Spry Examples. Complete Developer API Guide And API Code Sample Coming In October 2011 Release.
- Modified Admin Product Sales Reports With Date Range Filter Options.
- Added Captcha Verification On Item Detail's Product Review Submission Form
- Added Captcha Verification On Admin System Login
- Modified Admin "Remember' Me Feature To Prevent "404 Error" and Redirect Back to Admin Home Page If Accessed Directly In Same Login Session.
- Fixed Typo Where "SMTP" (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol Abbreviation) was spelled "STMP" on various admin files
- Download Items Via Email Order Confirmation: Allows The Merchant To Include A Direct Download Link In The Order Confirmation Email Instead Of Having The Customer Login To Their Account Manager To Download Their Item(s). Feature And Download Link Texts Are Controlled Via "Order Details Content In Auto-Generated Order Messages" Under Store Setup > Email Configuration Setup In Web-Based Admin.
- Added Minimim Order Quantity Per Item Feature. Managed Individually Via Products Manager In Admin.
- USPS Version 4 XML Update : Updates USPS Processing Code To New USPS Version 4 XML Specification.
- International Region Shipping Fix : Fixed Issue Where Empty Billing Region Caused Billing Authorization Failure.
- "Free" Downloadable Item (Products) Feature Works With All Payment Processors Now.
- Fixed Bug Where Item Personalization Info Was Not Showing Up In Customer Order Confirmation Email Display.
- Fixed Bug Where Merchant Could Accidently Leave 'Special Price' Value Empty (Null) Which Could Break Product Display On Website.
- Added New Report To Show Last 100 Customer Account Manager Logins
- Added New Report To Show Last 100 Product Downloads
- PayPal Pro Direct Payment API Patch (International AVS Update)
- Take Store Offline (Maintenance-Mode) Feature
- Disable Pricing Display & Add-To-Cart Feature Individually Per Item
- MailChimp Email List API Integration
- Constant Contact Email List API Integration
- Tell-A-Friend Submission Form Updated With Captcha Verification
- Frequently-Asked Questions (FAQs) System (Front-End & Admin Manager)
- Turn Sales Tax ON/OFF Individually Per Customer (Reseller Feature)
- Modified Ship Module For Incorrect Flat Rate Filtering For Criteria Range #4
- Removed Invalid Instructions On Admin Product Manager Related To Options Fees
- Fixed Bug That Allowed Sales Tax To Be Applied To Wholesale Users By Default.
- Fixed 'Forget Password' typo on SQL install script for login page text
- Fixed Issue With LinkPoint (FirstData) Code Not Sending Correct order total value certain item-specific discount scenarios
- Updated Copyright Text In System Emails and Tell-A-Friend Form To 2011
- Fixed Issue on Trial version Install Where FLV Path For Sample Video Was Invalid.
- Fixed Incorrect Delete Instructions When Removing a Master Category Record
- Modified Admin Products Search To Prevent Active/Non-Active Items Display Bug
- New Editable & Sortable Custom Product List Menu Options 1 & 2.
- Ability To Associate Specific Product Color Image(s) When Item Is Added To Shopping Cart (instead of adding default image).
- New Manual Upload Feature For Server Installs That Don't Include an Auto-Resize Component.
- Fixed Issue On Admin 'Add User Form' Not Recording Unique Tokens For 'Remember Me' feature.
- Fixed Issue On Admin Add User Form To Prevent Duplicate Emails Added Via the Master Admin.
- Fixed Issue on SubCategory Dependent Menus Not Rendering Correctly when content contained Word pasted content.
- Fixed Issue On Shop-By-Occasions Search Not Returning Correct Results When Filter Greater than 10 records.
- Removed Hardcoded 704 Pixel Width From Store Results Display Area (/store/store_results.asp)
- Updated Gift Certificate Processing Code To Fix Bug In Gift Certificates Not Being Disabled After One-Time Use In Specific Installations.
- New Batch Gift Certificate Generator In Web-Based Admin Discounts Section.
- Fixed Issue on Default Events | Wholesale User Registration Records Missing Billing Company Label
- Added Multiple SKU Search For Advanced Inventory Records
- Added Support For Coupon Code Filtering on Category, Sub-Cat, Style, Brand discount type.
- Fixed Issue On Product Reviews Display With Extra DIV tag
- Updated PayPal Pro Processing Code To Fix PayPal IPN Error Message
- Fixed Windows 7/IE 8 Download Window Issue. (Windows 7 - IE8 blocked access to download popup)
- Added new dynamic home page system with complete web-based content management.
- Added updated checkout code to fix sporadic GoDaddy.com SSL Issue where shopping cart contents were lost due to server session reset.
- Fixed bug in shopping cart cookie that prevented returning visitors from viewing last visit's items over shared SSL connection.
- Fixed issue on International rates configuration page in web-based admin where 'Edit' button was not working in Firefox.
- Fixed Size, Color, Material display On/Off feature not working on search results configuration.
August 2009 *
- Added Completely Redesigned & Updated Sample Store.
- Added Flash Video (FLV) On-Demand Streaming Video and Webinar System.
- Added New Brands, Categories And Subcategories "Drill-Down" Links System.
- Added Previously Viewed Items Feature.
- Added "Show All" In Search Results Feature.
- Added Faster Product Search And Sorting Engine.
- Daily, Weekly And Monthly Specials Added To Sample Store.
- Added Feature To Turn Off/On # Of Items In Menu Links And Search Results.
- Enhanced Testimonials & News Display Pages.
- Added Wholesale Pricing Support In Shared SSL Environment.