Home › Site Store Pro Knowledge Base (Public Support Forum) › Discounts › Coupon Code Discount Example (Complete Order)
The Coupon Code is the most common discount. The coupon code is entered on the shopping cart display page and if it matches a discount rule, the discount will be applied to the ENTIRE order. For example, to offer 35% off the entire order with the coupon code “35JULY4”:
1) Select ‘Coupon Code | Gift Certificate’ as the “Discount Type”.
2) Enter A Name For The Discount. (i.e. “July 4th 35% Off Sale”)
3) Select ‘Percent Of (%)’ as the “Discount Value Type”
4) Enter 35 in the “Enter Discount Value” field.
5) Enter your specific Coupon Code where it says "Enter Code" (i.e. 35JULY4)
6) Enter any criteria (order min / max limits) in the ‘General Order Discount Filter Limits’ section.
7) Select a discount ‘Start’ and ‘Expiration’ dates.
8) Set the discount rule to ‘Active’ by checking box at the bottom of the form.
Note: To apply a coupon code discount to a specific product select ‘Item-Specific Discount’ as the discount type and then select the item from the ‘Product Only Discount?’ list. Click here for example.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.