Contact Form (CMS Managed)
- Fully Managed In Admin Area
- Add To Any CMS Page Instantly
- Includes Default Pre-Built Contact Form Ready-To-Go
- Build Unlimited Contact Forms With Unlimited Sortable Fields.
- Built-in Form Error Checking and Captcha Validation
- Auto Notification Of Admin Upon Form Submission
- Form submissions save/log submitted form field info, form URL and type and User IP address.
- Include different subject lines on auto-notifications for efficient contact management.
- Include Opt-In Selection For Email List Management
- Integrates Directly Into MailChimp and ConstantContact Lists API
- Includes Full Site Submissions Log With Opt-in List Export Feature
View Contact Form Demo at: https://www.dreamweaver-shopping-cart.com/contact/
The contact form(s) field data will be sent to whomever you specify in the email recipient field and the data will also be archived (logged) in the web-based admin area.
Once you have created a contact form, you can include it on any CMS managed website page by simply selecting the specific form when editing or adding a page in under CMS > Site Pages.