Event Calendar Feature
If your store was installed after July 2014, you can create unlimited site calendars directly from the CMS manager and those calendars can be assigned to any CMS managed site page.
The CMS event calendars manager gives the admin to ability to create unlimited site event calendars without any custom programming or design experience. The dynamic calendar(s) can be added to any CMS controlled page and include both generic calendar listings such as holidays and business closure dates as well as filtered event and item listings. The Jquery-based CSS Calendars are fully responsive, work on all devices and can be individually custom skinned via admin managed CSS fields to match any site or seasonal requirement.
- Fully Managed In Admin Area
- Add To Any CMS Page Instantly
- Includes Pre-Setup Default Calendar
- Filter Items Displayed By Event-Only, Brand, Category, Subcategory Or Collection
- Show Both Events And Regular Products On Calendar With Direct Link To Item
- Show Generic Dates Such As Holidays And Office Closures
View a calendar demo at: https://www.dreamweaver-shopping-cart.com/company/
Note: if you create a site calendar, it will not be included on any pages by default.
You must assign it to a specific site page when adding or editing the page under CMS > Site Pages.